Cakes By Casey

Delicious homemade, peanut-free baked goodies!

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Cupcakes and More!


I also really like to do cupcakes. They are so quick to make and they can put a smile on anyone's face! My daughter's teachers love it when I show up with cupcakes! Most of the time, Miss Farah remembers to share!

Cupcakes are a great way to let each child have their own 'little cake'. They can be personalized for each party person! The options are endless! 

These cupcakes were for a holiday party and I had a great time making them!

Please give me a call if you would like to order cupcakes for your child's next birthday to send to school. I am currently using a modified recipe with Duncan Hines mixes--and only the ones that are nut free!

Cupcakes are $1.50 each with a minimum order of 12.

Have a great week!
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment