Cakes By Casey

Delicious homemade, peanut-free baked goodies!

Monday, January 12, 2009

Cake Wrecks


As I sit here on the couch watching the Bachelor and surfing the web for new cake designs, I came across the Cake Wreck blog. I've never laughed so hard in my entire life! You really need to check it out!

I'm sure we have all walked past the cake window in the local grocery store and wondered who actually decorates those cakes.

Every baker has that cake that should never have seen the light of day. And so I post the picture of my first Ariel Cake. It was for a good friend's daughter's 4th birthday. I did this cake before completing the two decorating courses. Thankfully, from the perspective of a 4 year old, she thought it was the greatest cake! Phew!

So laugh it up on this fine Monday night.

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment