Cakes By Casey

Delicious homemade, peanut-free baked goodies!

Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Slideshow


My husband, Rob, is my personal tech support God. I've been trying for 2 days now to get the slideshow gadget to work. He got it working in 10 min. Grrr...

Anyways, the slideshow to the left shows some of the cakes that I've done of the past 2 years. Please, don't laugh at Spiderman. It was my first character cake, and I realize that his eyes are a little crooked. I'm much better now!

I love doing the character cakes from Wilton. If you think you would like to order a character cake for your next birthday, please check out the Wilton website for designs. The site is http://www.wilton.com/shapedpans/ . There are so many great character cakes, it is so hard to choose sometimes!  

Character Cakes I have done:
3D Cruiser Car in blue
Ariel, the Little Mermaid
Spiderman
Soccer Ball (which can also be a baseball, golf ball or basketball)
Lion
Santa with list
Barney ( I had purple icing everywhere!)

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment