Cakes By Casey

Delicious homemade, peanut-free baked goodies!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I Have Too Much Time on My Hands..


Despite the fact that I have two kids under the age of 3, and feel like I'm constantly doing laundry, emptying the dishwasher or putting back the books that Kate likes to scatter around the house, I still love baking! I don't know where I find the time, but I start to go a little crazy if it's been too long between baking projects.

These cupcakes were a last minute addition to my cake schedule this week. I had just completed a butterfly cake for Grace's birthday on Tuesday, when another mom at Rachel's school asked me if I could do the cupcakes for her daughter's birthday on Thursday! She was having a tropical theme at the party--I thought of these cupcakes instantly!

I had a great time making these cupcakes, and I really hope that she likes them tomorrow. I know the kids will!

No comments:

Post a Comment