Cakes By Casey

Delicious homemade, peanut-free baked goodies!

Friday, February 6, 2009

Samantha's First Birthday

I was very happy to hear that the baby shower that Lisa hosted was a smashing success! Everyone loved the baby carriage cake. Her cousin, Linda, loved it so much that she called me later that week to discuss her daughter's upcoming first birthday.

After many emails back and forth, we finally decided on cupcakes. Samantha will be having a grand birthday party with 18 chocolate cupcakes, 18 vanilla cupcakes, 18 rainbow sprinkle cupcakes, and a tray of mini cupcakes. Each cupcake will be iced in pink buttercream and adorned with a monogrammed pink fondant disk!

I'm so excited to see what ALL the cupcakes look like set up on the cake table. This is just a picture of the sample cupcakes that I took to Linda this week.

Although I feel that most days are Groundhog Day, our faithful groundhog did predict 6 more weeks of winter. So to brighten up your day (or the day of someone you love), call me and order a dozen cupcakes!

Keep your chin up, the summer will arrive eventually!

Cheers,
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment