Cakes By Casey

Delicious homemade, peanut-free baked goodies!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Wow! Thanks Everyone!


I've only been up and running for just over a week, and I've already had to turn down two orders for Saturday! Thank you to everyone who has spread the word about Cakes by Casey...I really do appreciate it.  Hopefully I'll be able to make a cake for Scott and Miss Jenny next time!

I had a lot of fun decorating this cake for Mason's 2nd birthday in October. All he wanted was a blue car. Not picky. Just a blue car. This was my first 3D cake, and it was surprisingly easy! Mason loved it! There are so many character cakes and shaped cakes that can be made using the Wilton Shaped Pans. If you need some inspiration, check out the website at www.wilton.com/shapedpans or give me a call and we can talk about your cake needs!

So I'm off to get a double batch of buttercream icing ready. I have two orders for Saturday...Spiderman for my friend Danielle (and I promise the eyes will look better this time) and a Baby Buggy for a baby shower Lisa is hosting on Saturday! I'll post pictures as soon as they are done!

Have a great Thursday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment