Cakes By Casey

Delicious homemade, peanut-free baked goodies!

Saturday, January 17, 2009

My How Spiderman Has Changed!


I very happy to say that my decorating skills have clearly improved over the past 2 years. The Spiderman on the left was my very first character cake. My good friend Diana shared her wealth of knowledge with me and this was the final product! At the time I was so excited! My nephew, Eric, thought it was the coolest cake in the entire world. It was until months later when I really LOOKED at the cake that I realized how bad it was. Again, I had problems with the eyes.

The new Spiderman was decorated last night for Jonathon's 5th birthday. I'm very happy to say that I very excited about how this one has turned out. The eyes are straight and the hands actually have five fingers each! Whoo Hoo! I'm sure Jonathon will love it.

My cake business is really taking off, and Saturday's are booking up fast. So if you have an event in the near future, please give me a call so we can talk about what cake will WOW! all your guests!

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Casey, thank u so much for making the spiderman cake for Jonathan b-day,you made my 5 year old boy very happy........thank you.

    ReplyDelete