Cakes By Casey

Delicious homemade, peanut-free baked goodies!

Saturday, January 10, 2009

My first Blog.


So my sister suggested that I start a cake blog instead of trying to maintain a website. We'll see how it goes!

Why?

My maternity leave will be ending in the middle of February. But I have decided to stay home with Kate until September. So that means no pay cheque and no E.I. Boo. I have to make some extra money somehow.

I just completed Wilton Cake Decorating I and II (offered through Durham College) and I'm ready to put my new skills and great passion to work. I love doing cakes, cupcakes and character cakes. I'm not ready for wedding cakes yet. Give me time.

This is what I will be charging:

8"-12" round or  9x13" rectangular Buttercream Cake: $30
Wilton Character Cake: $40
Cupcakes: $1.50/each (minimum order:12)
Tiered Cakes/Fondant: to be discussed.

So, if you aren't a baker, but would love to have a fantastic cake for your next birthday, baby shower or anniversary (or even to take to your kids' school), just give me a call!

No comments:

Post a Comment